Jan 19, 2011

American Heart Association







My son Calvin is participating in Jump Rope for Heart, an event to raise money for the American Heart Association. I remember participating in this same event as a girl. Our small rural school would divide us in teams of 4 where we would gather on a Saturday morning in the school gymnasium and start jumping! As a third grader, I specifically remember wearing my long tube socks and feeling so stylish for the event. In an effort to help raise money for this cause, A Perfect Treasure is offering special pricing on heart shaped applique onesies or tees for $22.00. A portion of the sales will benefit AHA. Don't delay! This offer is good through January 21st. Email me aperfecttreasure.com for availability of sizes and colors. Think spring and summer too. These design are cute as a button on tanks :)
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment