Dec 2, 2009

Sweet tee, sweeter girl


I have had so much fun making Christmas shirts for all of you. From family pictures to stocking stuffers, you are definitely keeping me busy! I am looking forward to the Louisburg Holiday Mart on Saturday December 5th to display my items and meet many of you! I will also have goodies at Simply You Salon in Paola on December 5th as well.
One of my favorite Christmas designs is the pink reindeer. It is so precious and sweet. Thank you, niece Allie, for being my little model. You are so full of smiles and giggles and are such a delight to be around. I can't wait to see you at Christmas time!

1 comment:

  1. Karen - Allie wore her outfit to school yesterday and got lots of compliments on it. We hope your 2 events go great this weekend. Can't wait to hear all about it! K

    ReplyDelete